These unique speakers will do wonders for your TV or home theater experience. They are designed to be paired with any amplifier or home theater receiver for unforgettable performance. For home theater use, we recommend pairing them with a subwoofer to handle the lowest notes.
Cool, calm, and collected, the Pebble sits like a rock undaunted by the labours of life. Trust this instrument to deliver a balanced expression of pitch and intensity through its distinguished caliber and craftsmanship. Forged together from bamboo wood and leather, fashioned for a contemporary lifestyle, the Pebbles are a testament towards sonic engineering and intuitive composition. This gem of an item is incomparable in execution and precision, setting the foundation for your musical escapade.
- Expensive custom made ultra low distortion driver with under hung voice coil, a powerful magnet, and a diecast frame.
- Wide dispersion pattern that illuminates the room with music in all directions. So no matter where you sit you get the same great sound.
- Ultra low distortion and fast transient response. It provides plenty of space for each instrument and voice to present itself without masking or being masked by other instruments. Where every instrument get its own breathing space, you hear all the nuances.
- There is more to their curvy shapes than meets the eye. This Asymmetric design of the enclosures helps them on two fronts:
- Inside the enclosure, it helps eliminate the creation of standing waves and storage of energy for improved transparency and smooth frequency response.
- On the outside, it minimizes the effect of diffraction waves for a uniform dispersion of sound in the room.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, without compromising build quality.
- The build is thick and heavy non-existent for speakers of this size. We also only use genuine high quality leather. You will feel the difference in quality when you hold one in your hand.
Power: 15 W (RMS) per channel
Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
Drive unit: 3" Full Range, long throw, super light and fast, thick die-cast basket
Harmonic Distortion: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th order (200Hz - 20kHz) < 0.5% and (100Hz - 20kHz) < 1%
Dimensions (one speaker): 6.5" H x 5.0" W x 6.0" D
Net weight: 5.5 lb