These unique speakers will do wonders for your TV or home theater experience. They are designed to be paired with any amplifier or home theater receiver for unforgettable performance. For home theater use, we recommend pairing them with a subwoofer to handle the lowest notes.
Its organic yet modern shape is inspired from the trunk of an old oak tree. Besides, we thought it just looks cool!
- Expensive custom made ultra low distortion driver with under hung voice coil, a powerful magnet, and a diecast frame.
- Wide dispersion pattern that illuminates the room with music in all directions. So no matter where you sit you get the same great sound.
- Ultra low distortion and fast transient response. It provides plenty of space for each instrument and voice to present itself without masking or being masked by other instruments. Where every instrument get its own breathing space, you hear all the nuances.
- There is more to their curvy shapes than meets the eye. This Asymmetric design of the enclosures helps them on two fronts:
- Inside the enclosure, it helps eliminate the creation of standing waves and storage of energy for improved transparency and smooth frequency response.
- On the outside, it minimizes the effect of diffraction waves for a uniform dispersion of sound in the room.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, without compromising build quality.
- The build is thick and heavy non-existent for speakers of this size. We also only use genuine high quality leather. You will feel the difference in quality when you hold one in your hand.
Power: 15 W (RMS) per channel
Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
Drive unit: 3" Full Range, long throw, super light and fast, thick die-cast basket
Harmonic Distortion: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th order (200Hz - 20kHz) less than 1%
Dimensions (one speaker): 8.0" H x 5.0" W x 6.0" D
Net weight: 6.0 lb